- Ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
– connection of PROGRESS lanyards directly on the attachment point without need for a connector
– connection of CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
– connection of the PODIUM seat on the attachment point allows direct connection to the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point.
- Ultra-comfortable design:
– semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
– foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders.
– textile side attachment points with plastic insert ensure easy connection of equipment with limited weight and bulk
- Practical adjustment:
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
– DoubleBack self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue.
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
– six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
– two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
– two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel